Watching Netflix over my Roku HD player was working fine two nights ago. Last night I sparked it up and it displayed “netflix services experienced an internal error”. Tonight’s the same thing. It’s been raining like a mofo here at night and maybe my internet connection farted and got dropped in the middle of the night. I’m on a Cisco Linksys E2000 wireless router with AT&T DSL. Here’s how I fixed it.
- I unplugged the Roku for a couple of minutes to allow it to reset.
- Powered it back up and let it do its startup.
- It found my router ok, but wouldn’t connect to it.
- Poked the little discovery button on the router, ran out to the Roku and tried it again.
- BAMM! Bob’s your uncle. Connected successfully.